Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2013

Tiger Lillies ~ Spellbinders d-lites

Well what a day I had yesterday, a lovely surprise in the morning as I won one of Sue Wilson's cards you can check out her blog here http://www.particraft.blogspot.co.uk.  Then I got wet  and cold whilst having fun building a rocket stove at a local allotment community.   A busy day so a quick card today.

Hello bloggers today's card has been made using the newly released Spellbinders d-lites dies.


This card began as a purple A4 Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 6x6.  First from some patterned paper I die cut two corners using Spellbinders 'die d-lites corner flourish' die set.  Next the flourishes were adhered to the card blank in the corners.   From some pearlescent paper I die cut the flowers using Spellbinders 'die d-lites tiger lillies' die set.       This was added to the card and faux gems were attached to the center of each flower.   Next I stamped my sentiment using staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'frilly things' stamp set and pearlescent paper.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'die d-lites frame two' die set.  I used both frames together for this then flipped one of them to show the other side of the paper.  They were then set back inside each other and adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



.

No comments:

Post a Comment