Search This Blog

Friday 3 May 2013

A Friend Is Like A Rainbow

Hello, today's card is all about the rainbow, I couldn't resist using this gorgeous rainbow glitter card I found in my stash.


This card began as an A4 sheet of silver pearlescent card stock that I cut to size and scored in half to make a  card blank 15 1/4 by 14 3/4.  I then cut the gorgeous rainbow glitter card slightly smaller to make a mat, this was adhered to the card blank.    Next I stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions 'Sentimental  Saying' stamp set onto some white card stock and then die cut it with Spellbinders Labels 14 dies. I then inked through the die using Dried Marigold distress ink.  Using some silver coloured mirror board I die cut the next size up of Labels 14 to make a mat for the sentiment.  These were adhered together and attached to the card base.  Next I tied a bow using some orange ribbon and attached it to the card.  Finally I die cut the flower from some orange handmade paper using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom 3 die, which I then wound up to form the flower.  From some green mulberry paper I die cut two leaves using Spellbinders foliage die and then inked through the dies using Evergreen Bough distress ink.  The leaves and flower where then attached to the card.

I do hope you are all enjoying the great weather we are having.   Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment