Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2013

Thank you for Lifting My Spirits

Hello, today's card is a lovely Thank You card.  Hope you enjoy it.


I began with a piece of Centura Pearl Snow White card stock and from that made an 4x4 card base.  Next I embossed it with That Special Touch Mica Mask 'Bricks' and then inked it up with antique linen distress ink. From some holographic copper mirror board I cut a mat smaller than the card base and adhered them together.  Using My Craft Studio 'A Walk In Wonderland' cd I printed out a fairy topper, cut it out and adhered it to the copper mat.  Next I stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink and stamp set 'buttons' from Creative Expression.  With spellbinders Labels 28 die I die cut the sentiment and then cut it down to fit the card as the original die cut was too deep and covered up to much of the card.  I inked the sentiment up with antique linen distress and and then adhered it to the card using foam pads.  finally I added a gem into each corner of the copper mat.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment